Data of Ranchero GT 1977

Discussion in 'General Ranchero Help' started by collmer, Feb 6, 2007.

1. collmer

collmer Guest

Hello everybody,
    i have a little problem with the registration of my new car here in Germany - an Ranchero GT 400 from 1977. For a new german title I need fact´s from the engine (horsepower), the weight unladed, axle weight, length and width of the car and so on. Where can I find this kind of facts, because in the original american title are not so much informations and the the law in German is so f*&^ed exactly.
    Hopeful Collmer

[ February 06, 2007, 03:43 PM: Message edited by: 5.0 Chero ]

2. As Is '66

As Is '66 2 Wheeled Mod Staff Member

My info only goes to 1972...Sarah sent my info to me it`s from FORD...
    Be patient,someone here will pipe in soon,Welcome!!!

3. rohojo1

rohojo1 Guest

Collmer:
    If you can post the Vehicle Identitication Number (VIN) and other date from the door tag (found on the door post on the drivers side) we can decifer that info. If you can send me an e-mail at rohojo1@aol.com or bob.jones@hill.af.mil or post it here, we'll get you the answers you need. The VIN is also on a data plate seen through the windshield on the lower drivers side. Good to have you aboard.
    VR
    Bob Jones.
    (801) 336-6951

4. rohojo1

rohojo1 Guest

Just to update everyone, Collmer e-mailed me what info he had and I broke it down for him. He also indicated the door tag was gone (or painted over), so also gave him the MartiAutoWorks site.

AsIs:
    Send me your e-mail and I'll forward the VIN decoder out of my shop manuals. They seem pretty complete and cover everything on the VIN plus what's on the door tag.

VR
    Bob J.

5. As Is '66

As Is '66 2 Wheeled Mod Staff Member

Thanks Bob...
    I love y`all...