Ten dems rule the roost

Discussion in 'This Whacky World' started by 64ranchero289, Aug 3, 2012.

1. 64ranchero289

64ranchero289 In Overdrive

2. ribald1

ribald1 Banned PLATINUM MEMBER

First of all, the Poverty law center is a Prog front group that labels any group that does not toe the Prog line as a 'hate' group, while even giving Prog terrorist groups, and overtly racist groups a pass.
    The voters told those dems to Prog Off, it is about time.

3. Denny

Denny In Maximum Overdrive

It's amazing to me that these people can be so stupid. If they had any sense and any knowledge of history, this kind of thinking (that anyone who disagrees must be silenced) would scare the crap out of them. Until this Chik-fil-A flare-up, I didn't realize just how brainwashed and anti-Christian the libs are. Sure, I knew there was a handful of rabid ones out there, but I didn't realize how wide spread it is.

I never though our country could decline this fast.

4. DonC

DonC In Maximum Overdrive SILVER MEMBER

What amazes me is they stripped a Senator of his seat in 08 for siding with republicans and the court upheld it?
    Going down hill fast, Obama and his cronies have to go.

5. Denny

Denny In Maximum Overdrive

The leadership of the Tennessee Democrat party is giving their own duly elected candidate the boot because he has taken an active role against gay marriage and abortion. Isn't that the same as telling every Bible-believing Democrat in Tennessee that they are no longer welcome in the party? If you equate church membership to belief, that's a fairly high percentage of Democrats in Tennessee.

I mentioned that to a woman who attends church with me and who's family are known to be Democrats. At first she claimed to not know about this. Then she finally admitted that she was thinking about voting for Ron Paul. I told her that I had voted for Ron Paul in the primary, but in the general election I have to vote for the only candidate who can defeat Obama.