Le Roy front body parts ready for install - edges painted /undercoated

Discussion in 'Ranchero Pics' started by andrewok1, May 25, 2019.

1. andrewok1

andrewok1 In Maximum Overdrive GOLD MEMBER SILVER MEMBER

2. cbolt

cbolt In Overdrive SILVER MEMBER

I cannot for the life of me figure out why you have a lawn mower......

NeillNZ and andrewok1 like this.
  3. 72GTVA

72GTVA Administrator Staff Member

The fan action of the mower blade distributes the sand evenly, improving the volleyball play, also keeps the gum saplings from taking hold.

4. 1965 Ranchero 66G

1965 Ranchero 66G In Maximum Overdrive Unubtanium Member

I guess even an administrator can be a smart ass. Nice to see. Looks great Andrew, great progress.!

andrewok1 likes this.
  5. andrewok1

That would make a lot us ,so do not feel alone , is that what you saying to your self about that engine tic tick ,i cant for the life of me figure out WHY ,tic tick tic

6. Jeff B

Jeff B In Maximum Overdrive BRONZE MEMBER

Good for another fifty-something years. Nice work Andrew.

7. Hillbilly

Hillbilly In Maximum Overdrive

Yup, looking good Andy. ?? What part of what Dan said about the mower wasn't true ? Almost bet that if you let that yard go for two weeks you'd be wishing for a bigger mower. Made a mistake here by actually adding up the fuel cost for one yard mowing at my place. Been blessed with abundant rain on ridiculously fertile soil this spring, crap grows a good two inches in twenty four hours, kinda' like the corn crop that grows three inches every day. $150 dollars worth of fuel twice a week is severely eating into my beer budget ! Never dreamed my mistresses would end up being made by John Deere and International Harvester. Might as well be married to those machines, only see my wife on Saturdays when I take off and go to the military museum. Hell, I even have grass under the trees this year.

8. cbolt

I suspect the mower is daring the grass to grow, like a deterrent of sorts. After all, nothing stands in the way of beer budgeting..... nothing!

9. andrewok1

Hillbilly
    doesn't have to worry about beer budget Hes always on the mower and no time to sit drink Beer

10. cbolt

Hillbilly sounds like he needs some goats.

andrewok1 likes this.
  11. Doc76251

Doc76251 In Fourth Gear

Looks good Andy!!!! I took Midnight to her first car show yesterday. I was kind of embarrassed at the rust etc. on my fender wells and the fire wall. I'm also not real happy with the "shut lines" of the hood and front clip. I MAY just yank the quarters off and spray them down as well as the wheel wells and as much of the fire wall as I can disassemble. Then again I have the intention of stuffing a 408 in her so I'm wondering if it's worth the wait. That said fitting headers and removing manifolds would be MUCH easier with the fenders off....... and then there is the hydroboost ............ Crap I need another beer

Happy Memorial Day! Lift a toast to those who didn't make it home and those that were waiting for them.

Cheers,

Doc

12. andrewok1

Cbolty
    you just solved Hillbillys mowing issue -= BILLY GOATS

13. beerbelly

beerbelly In Maximum Overdrive SILVER MEMBER

Just needs a cupholder on the mower!

cbolt likes this.
  14. cbolt

A cup holder, and if hillbilly needs company or misses the Missus, he can mount a sidecar on the mower!

Or, invest in some fainting goats (They are hilarious to try to scare) and sit inside with the beer and the family.

andrewok1 likes this.
  15. andrewok1

[QOTE="beerbelly, post: 307259, member: 4912"]Just needs a cupholder on the mower![/QUOTE]
    NO DRINKING - WHILE RUNNING HEAVY EQUIPMENT no no no !!!!!
    not in these parts Boy

16. Hillbilly

Hillbilly In Maximum Overdrive

Two last things I'll ever need in those last posts. Still got all my fingers and toes despite using big metal monsters that like to eat people = NO drink or buzz around stuff that has enough horsepower to chop me up like sausage. And the deer here are bad enough chewing emblems and trim off my cars, goats just add to the problem by loving to walk on the cars. Been there, got the cigar and t-shirt and don't need more damage. Andy, remember the freezer in the back of the red Jeep ? You didn't notice the miniature version in the back floor of the Cyclone ? Just enough to keep two people happy at a car show. Got cigar lighters on all the mowers to plug the coolers into, just have too much respect for the machines to use them.