Bristol TN/VA Cruise In

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by hawk, Jul 15, 2011.

1. hawk

hawk In Fourth Gear

WOW!! We're gonna have a national event in Bristol Aug 11-13. Jay Leno has made accomodations to send some of his cars. Cars are being brought in by plane,train and truck. Friday downtown will be shut down from 5-9 PM for the cruise in. Saturday will be a big show at Earhart Campground near BMS. This will be awesome. Some of the cars coming are supposed to be appraised at 1 million dollars. And it's all free. If you're in the area drop by.Oh yeah,the car show is 11 AM at the campground on Saturday

2. ribald1

ribald1 Banned PLATINUM MEMBER

Post lots of pics!

3. hawk

hawk In Fourth Gear

Definitely hope to. Pray I don't forget the camera...........again LOL.

4. Denny

Denny In Maximum Overdrive

It sounds like a great show! I would love to be there but I might as well just admit that I probably won't be. I hope you get some cooler weather.

5. TestDummy

TestDummy In Maximum Overdrive SILVER MEMBER

How far are you from Bristol? I'm like 5 hours or so,...make that 14 as I'm not even in VA now.

6. Denny

I'm about a 6-1/2 hour drive from Bristol (it's a looooong state). It doesn't matter how far you are from Bristol because it's way past your 5 mile limit for a car show.

7. TestDummy

TestDummy In Maximum Overdrive SILVER MEMBER

True, I almost forgot about that. If Bristol was on the way back from somewhere I was at, I'd maybe swing in.

8. Denny

Here is another car event that's a little closer to you, and on the same weekend. You might even get to meet Daisy Duke (if you're lucky she won't be wearing a bikini now).:D

9. As Is '66

As Is '66 2 Wheeled Mod Staff Member

It sounds like a great show! I would love to be there but I might as well just admit that I probably won't be. I hope you get some cooler weather.>>>> UNQuote <<<<
    Yeah, me too...
    I`m always up fer RancheroUSA gatherings MOST of the time,But...
    I have Previous plans though,
    Dennis

EDIT:
    RancheroUSA gathering previous plan...
    I`ll see you Sarah, on the 13th...

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2011
  10. Denny

Dennis, if you're still going to Sturgis, watch (out) for those women in leather bikini's. :eek: I accidentally passed by there no my way home from Yellowstone once while the bike week was in progress. I've never seen so many Harleys, so much leather and so many sunburned tatoos in my entire life!

11. As Is '66

As Is '66 2 Wheeled Mod Staff Member

Naah, my mistake, I thought this is a RancheroUSA national gathering thread, But I see differently...My mindset was that Hawk was posting this soas to get RancheroUSA folks together at Bristol... You know me ~ I`m all about meeting members...

That IS another place I`ll love to be ~ ONE DAY...
    I still cain`t make it...
    Sorry Hawk,
    Dennis