T-bird hard start!

Discussion in 'General Automotive Questions' started by ForistellFord, Jan 22, 2008.

1. TestDummy

TestDummy In Maximum Overdrive SILVER MEMBER

Why thank you, dear friend. I have a way with words. Others can only stand back and bask in the literary,...something or another.

2. 5.0 Chero

5.0 Chero Bahumbug Staff Member

Sean why the jab at HuevosRanchero????? had to step back and make sure it was not 2seater posting.................. I think you owe him an apology as I do belive he was trying to help.

3. HuevosRanchero

HuevosRanchero In Maximum Overdrive

(waves cardboard in rear area) it must've been the beans! ;)

4. TestDummy

Wow, you’re quick :) Don’t worry, I apologized to HR before I posted it. I think he’s OK except for the gas. Hey, how come I’m the one that is asked to do all the apologizing around here? Damn conspiracy, you ask me.

5. 5.0 Chero

5.0 Chero Bahumbug Staff Member

Sorry did not say you had to apologize to him just I thought you owed him one...........Now get back on topic choking DF!

6. TestDummy

That's good, because nobody tells me what to do (except the wife,...and my boss,......my Mom and Dad,.....the kids).
    Thank's for having my back, loser.

7. burninbush

burninbush In Maximum Overdrive

Note: He has not had time to do any of the test suggested above yet...

++++++++++

But, he has time to let it sit dead for a while, now and again. This needs to be approached on a cold morning, first action to remove the a/c and watch for gas squirt as detailed in #15. A perfectly correct carb can be made to look bad by doofus actions like multiple pumping and then closed-throttle cranking.