4 more years

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Rancherous, Nov 6, 2012.

1. RANCHEROROB

RANCHEROROB In Maximum Overdrive GOLD MEMBER

You should try it yourself. Smoke a pipe full then do something creative like strap yourself in a car in place of a dummy for a 80 mph head on crash test. Then after you get patched up you can impress the boss by writing up a first hand report that will..... "Blow His Mind"

2. Ken N.

Ken N. In Second Gear

My wife was admitted to the hospital from the er doctor and if she did not stay the insurance company says that is refusing services and won't pay. So she stayed. She had a colonostophy(sp) then when she got home the insurance company said the way the doctor wrote the letter it was not necessary and they won't pay.So she told hospial if the doctor doesn't fix the letter we won't pay.What gives ?

3. TestDummy

TestDummy In Maximum Overdrive SILVER MEMBER

I had a couple amputations done recently; cost me an arm and a leg!!!! Take my wife,...please.

4. Huevos

Huevos In Maximum Overdrive

5. ForistellFord

ForistellFord In Maximum Overdrive GOLD MEMBER

6. TestDummy

7. DonC

DonC In Maximum Overdrive SILVER MEMBER

I sure as heck don't want anyone operating our plant on that stuff. Too easy to kill themselves and others and potentially folks out in the community. I don't care if the stuff is legal or not, people should not go to work on the stuff if operating dangerous equipment. Now if they are designing software I could cafe less but probably explains why there are so many problems when there is a new release.

8. burninbush

burninbush In Maximum Overdrive

Keep on believing. But as time goes on, more and more people are realizing you can do anything high [on mj] that you could do without it. And of course, you do some things much better.

9. TestDummy

Sorta true. Some of those I know that smoke are smarter than many I know that are clean and sober 100% of the time, however....

Years ago, I had my fingers smashed at work by a careless co-worker, really bad (thought I lost them). When I went to the clinic for repairs, I had to pee in a cup, not the guy who caused the injury. I asked HR why, and they saud it was just policy (if I died, thought, they would have checked him). Had he pee'd in a cup, they would have found pot, for sure, and probably coke. By the way, my urine then, as it is now, was 100% perfect.

10. ribald1

ribald1 Banned PLATINUM MEMBER

Alcoholics say the same thing about booze.
    As a matter of fact that kind of thinking is almost universal among people suffering chemical dependency. It is part of the self reinforcing mental dialog that propels the illness.
    If you listen to alcoholics, they say the EXACT same things the pot heads say. "It helps me deal with pain" "I can quit anytime" "It's not addicting" " I actually do better, as I am calmer and more focused"
    The reason is that both are suffering from the same mental illness.

11. TestDummy

Wrong!!! I say the exact same things to my wife every weekend, and I'm not an alcoholic. I can stop anytime.

12. ForistellFord

ForistellFord In Maximum Overdrive GOLD MEMBER

I bet they'd find excessive amounts of PB&J, you saintly little thing.

13. ribald1

14. TestDummy

Back then, probably traces of beer. Nowadays, it'd be scotch. Man, I've become quite the high on the hog statesman.

15. ribald1

Now that you have been branded a racist by the FF, you are fully qualified to run for office in your state.
    A new career perhaps?

16. TestDummy

FF would never do that. You would, however, twist something around to make it sound like he did.

17. ribald1

Tain't me doin it!
    That was one of your union buddies.

18. TestDummy

Yep, it's always someone else, isn't it?

19. burninbush

burninbush In Maximum Overdrive

Sex, music/art appreciation, pizza -- all far better with mj. Just for starters. Try it, you'll like it.

That train is coming, best you get off the tracks. This country is no longer Ozzie&Harriet. Note two states in this election legalized it for simple recreation use, no subterfuge argument there.

20. airford1

airford1 In Maximum Overdrive

Pizza,
    Pizza.